Home > Indiana homes > New Albany homes > 47150 homes > Falls Creek Landing homes

Falls Creek Landing homes

Falls Creek Landing, New Albany 47150 contains 16 assessor property records.

1203 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has 3607 square feet and was built in 1994.
1215 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has 2856 square feet and was built in 1992.
1217 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 4 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom home has 3151 square feet and was built in 1991.
1205 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home has 4468 square feet and was built in 2004.
1207 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 5 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom home has 5441 square feet and was built in 1990.
1210 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has 3211 square feet and was built in 1993.
1212 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has 3512 square feet and was built in 1992.
1204 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 3942 square feet and was built in 1994.
1213 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has 5078 square feet and was built in 1992.
1209 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home has 4627 square feet and was built in 1995.
1201 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has 4164 square feet and was built in 1995.
1211 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home has 3690 square feet and was built in 1991.
1206 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 4 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom home has 8489 square feet and was built in 2006.
1200 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home has 3299 square feet and was built in 1995.
1202 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has 3521 square feet and was built in 1992.
1208 Falls Creek Landing, New Albany IN
This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home has 3118 square feet and was built in 1993.
1