Trunk Court homes

Trunk Court, Michigan City 46360 contains 18 assessor property records.

110 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 720 square feet and was built in 1951.
112 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 828 square feet and was built in 1951.
118 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 864 square feet and was built in 1951.
111 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 1350 square feet and was built in 1951.
115 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 1176 square feet and was built in 1951.
120 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 1344 square feet and was built in 1951.
117 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home has 972 square feet and was built in 1951.
124 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home has 1056 square feet and was built in 1951.
105 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home has 1256 square feet and was built in 1951.
109 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 775 square feet and was built in 1951.
116 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 864 square feet and was built in 1951.
122 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 720 square feet and was built in 1951.
114 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home has 1014 square feet and was built in 1951.
104 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 720 square feet and was built in 1951.
107 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 720 square feet and was built in 1951.
106 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 720 square feet and was built in 1951.
108 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 720 square feet and was built in 1951.
102 Trunk Court, Michigan City IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 840 square feet and was built in 1951.
1