Home > Indiana homes > Chrisney homes > 47611 homes > East Locust Street homes

East Locust Street homes

East Locust Street, Chrisney 47611 contains 23 assessor property records.

223 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 1292 square feet and was built in 1920.
308 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home has 1329 square feet and was built in 1956.
223 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
50 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 1232 square feet and was built in 2007.
105 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 1008 square feet and was built in 1890.
230 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
43 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 1160 square feet and was built in 1910.
126 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 1 bathroom home has 814 square feet .
223 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
328 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 1250 square feet and was built in 2008.
211 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home has 2417 square feet and was built in 1895.
305 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This home was built in 1970.
223 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
311 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This home was built in 1985.
9 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 1440 square feet and was built in 1974.
30 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
230 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 826 square feet and was built in 1898.
131 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 2224 square feet and was built in 1895.
213 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
31 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 1471 square feet and was built in 1950.
44 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 1030 square feet .
22 East Locust Street, Chrisney IN
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 1122 square feet and was built in 1896.
1