Home > District Of Columbia homes > Washington homes > 20015 homes > Belt Road Northwest homes

Belt Road Northwest homes

Belt Road Northwest, Washington 20015 contains 16 assessor property records.

5332 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 1780 square feet and was built in 1920.
5329 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home has 1492 square feet and was built in 1920.
5327 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 1296 square feet and was built in 1920.
5310 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home has 2680 square feet and was built in 1910.
5336 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home has 1344 square feet and was built in 1933.
5320 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home has 2828 square feet and was built in 1980.
5330 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home has 1550 square feet and was built in 1923.
5331 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 1486 square feet and was built in 1920.
5340 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 1288 square feet and was built in 1939.
5325 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home has 1298 square feet and was built in 1920.
5615 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home has 735 square feet and was built in 1905.
5334 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 2156 square feet and was built in 1923.
5338 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has 1344 square feet and was built in 1933.
5318 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 1029 square feet and was built in 1938.
5306 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home has 1056 square feet and was built in 1957.
5304 Belt Road Northwest, Washington DC
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home has 1056 square feet and was built in 1960.
1