- Agent with Century 21 Advantage Gold
Specialties: Consulting, Buyer's Agent, Foreclosure...
License Number(s): #RS307378
About Phong Lam
Phong Lam's Clients
- 86% Buyers
- 14% Sellers
Client type distribution
Phong Lam's Sale Prices
Phong Lam has not added any past sales
Phong Lam's Properties
- 57% Apartments/
- 36% Single-Family Homes
- 4% Multi-Family
- 4% Other
- 57% Apartments/
Property type distribution
Phong Lam's Experience & Skills
- Buyer's Agent,
- Listing Agent
Phong Lam has not added experience and skills yet.
Phong Lam's Work Experience
Help Desk Specialist
Boenning & Scattergood, Inc.
March 2009 - present
• Perform installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices • Perform onsite & remote support for 9 locations • Provide top priority phone, email and face-to-face support assistance to more than 200 employees • Maintain Active Directory accounts, new user setup, system backups and recovery • Ensure network connectivity of all workstations, printers/copiers, fax machines & other network appliances • Perform hardware and software upgrades to end-users’ machines • Maintain an organized workstation and keep all support materials up-to-date • Demonstrate ability to complete assigned tasks on time, as well as initiative to expand level of responsibility • Contact vendors for manufacturer-specific products support
Help Desk Analyst
July 2007 - December 2008
• Performed installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices • Provided top priority phone, email and face-to-face support assistance to more than 275 employees • Maintained Active Directory accounts, new user setup, system backups and recovery • Ensured network connectivity of all workstations, printers/copiers, fax machines & other network appliances • Performed hardware and software upgrades to end-users’ machines • Maintained an organized workstation and keep all support materials up-to-date • Demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks on time, as well as initiative to expand level of responsibility
Technical Support Representative
SA International, Inc.
April 2007 - July 2007
• Provided top priority phone, email and fax support to over 3,000 clients using Scanvec Amiable software • Documented problems and resolutions in the knowledge base system • Took ownership of problem/resolution process while ensuring timely responses both internally & to clients • Responsible for data and order entry in Siebel and Filemaker databases • Maintained an organized workstation and keep all support materials up-to-date • Assisted with Quality Assurance projects with new products and/or releases • Sold Technical Support PSP Gold contracts
Inventory Analyst, Inventory Controls Specialist
Simon & Schuster, Inc.
April 2006 - April 2007
• Researched, analyzed, and maintained inventory discrepancies between perpetual system (UOPS) & warehouse system (PkMS/WMS); Assisted in year-end reconciliation • Produced Monthly Adjustment Summary Reports & weekly Public Storage inventory reports by using Paradox, MS Excel, and Access • Maintained all records on perpetual inventory adjustments and destruction transactions for 5 facilities • Researched title discrepancies using Comparison Reports • Data entry of UOPS adjustments and update UOPS files • Designed, developed, and implemented files and documents onto MS Windows SharePoint Services
Web Application Developer, Programmer
Catalyst IT Services
January 2006 - April 2007
Express Scripts, Inc.
October 2002 - August 2006
• Inputted confidential patient data through VAX server system • Researched & maintained database with up-to-date information on patients' ID#, doctors' DEA#, and drugs • Maintained database with up-to-date information • Near perfect quota completion rate; consistently low error rate • Processed transactional payments for billing to AR/AP systems
Licensed Real Estate Agent / REALTOR®
Century 21 Advantage Gold
February 2008 -
• Specialize in Residential Home Sales • Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking to buy/sell • Prepare documents, such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, etc. • Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other • Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services • Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price • Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers • Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources • Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration • Confer with conveyance departments, lenders, home inspectors, and title company to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates • Research CMA (Comparable Market Analysis) data to provide to buyers/sellers so they can make a better informed decision • Perform duties, such as studying property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property sites, etc.
Phong Lam has not added any work experience yet.
sres: Seniors Real Estate Specialist
The SRES® Designation program educates REALTORS® on how to profitably and ethically serve the real estate needs of the fastest growing market in real estate, clients age 50+. By earning the SRES® designation, you gain access to valuable member benefits, useful resources, and networking opportunities across the U.S. and Canada to help you in your business.
gri: Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
REALTORS® with the GRI designation have in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process. Earning the designation is a way to stand out to prospective buyers and sellers as a professional with expertise in these areas.
abr: Accredited Buyer’s Representative
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process.
sfr: Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
The SFR® certification teaches real estate professionals to work with distressed sellers and the finance, tax, and legal professionals who can help them, qualify sellers for short sales, develop a short sale package, negotiate with lenders, safeguard your commission, limit risk, and protect buyers.
Through NAR's Green Designation, the Green Resource Council provides ongoing education, resources and tools so that real estate practitioners can successfully seek out, understand, and market properties with green features.
crb: Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
The Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) is one of the most respected and relevant designations offered in real estate business management and is awarded to REALTORS® who have completed advanced educational and professional requirements. CRB Designees are better positioned to streamline operations, integrate new technology and apply new trends and business strategies. Join today and discover a new approach to enhancing knowledge and leveraging opportunity.
cpm: Certified Property Manager
CPM designees are recognized as experts in real estate management. Holding this designation demonstrates expertise and integrity to employers, owners, and investors.
crs: Certified Residential Specialist
The CRS designation is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers. On average, CRS designees earn nearly three times more in income, transactions, and gross sales than non-designee REALTORS®.
alc: Accredited Land Consultants
The esteemed Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs) are the most trusted, knowledgeable, experienced, and highest-producing experts in all segments of land. Conferred by the REALTORS® Land Institute, the designation requires successful completion of a rigorous LANDU education program, a specific, high-volume and experience level, and adherence to an honorable Code of Conduct.
cips: Certified International Property Specialist
Instantly align yourself with the best in international real estate by earning the CIPS designation. The program includes five full days of study focusing on the critical aspects of international real estate transactions, and an influential network of 2,000 professionals who turn to each other first when looking for referral partners.
epro: Certified Internet Professional
NAR's e-PRO® certification teaches you to use cutting-edge technologies and digital initiatives to link up with today's savvy real estate consumer.
bpor: Brokers Price Opinion
The BPOR certification provides REALTORS® with knowledge and skills to perform accurate and professional broker price opinions (BPOs) and comparative market analyses (CMAs), while reducing risk and increasing opportunities.
pmn: Performance Management Network
This designation is unique to the REALTOR® family designations, emphasizing that in order to enhance your business, you must enhance yourself. It focuses on negotiating strategies and tactics, networking and referrals, business planning and systems, personal performance management and leadership development.
ccim: Certified Commercial Investment Member
The Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation is commercial real estate’s global standard for professional achievement, earned through an extensive curriculum of 200 classroom hours and professional experiential requirements. CCIMs are active in 1,000 U.S. markets and 31 other countries and comprise a 13,000-member network that includes brokers, leasing professionals, asset managers, appraisers, corporate real estate executives, investors, lenders, and other allied professionals.
cre: Counselors of Real Estate
The Counselors of Real Estate® is an international group of recognized professionals who provide seasoned, expert, objective advice on real property and land-related matters. Only 1,100 practitioners throughout the world carry the CRE® designation. Membership is by invitation only.
gaa: General Accredited Appraiser
For general appraisers, this designation is awarded to those whose education and experience exceed state appraisal certification requirements and is supported by the National Association of REALTORS®.
mrp: Military Relocation Professional
NAR's Military Relocation Professional certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
raa: Residential Accredited Appraiser
For residential appraisers, this designation is awarded to those whose education and experience exceed state appraisal certification requirements and is supported by the National Association of REALTORS®.
rce: REALTOR® Association Certified Executive
RCE is the only professional designation designed specifically for REALTOR® association executives. RCE designees exemplify goal-oriented AEs with drive, experience and commitment to professional growth.
rsps: Resort and Second-Home Specialist
This certification is designed for REALTORS® who facilitate the buying, selling, or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in a resort, recreational and/or vacation destination are involved in this market niche.
sior: Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®
The SIOR designation is held by only the most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists. To earn it, designees must meet standards of experience, production, education, ethics, and provide recommendations.
srs: Seller Representative Specialist
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
awhd: At Home With Diversity
Learn to work effectively with – and within – today’s diverse real estate market. The At Home With Diversity certification teaches you how to conduct your business with sensitivity to all client profiles and build a business plan to successfully serve them.
Phong Lam has not written a bio yet.
- Overall on Trulia
- No Ratings Yet
Review Distribution100% Positive Reviews0% Neutral Reviews0% Critical Reviews
Honesty & Integrity
Most Recent Review
- Elena and Greg reviewed Phong Lam
- Helped me buy a home
Buying a property can be very stressful especially when you have no idea what you are doing., but if you have a good agent, things might not look that terrifying. In our case we had a FANTASTIC agent and buying a house was a joy. I must have texted/called him a thousand and one time and he always answered willingly and efficiently. Phong was there every step of the way leading us through the process. He is very punctual, outgoing and professional. We always felt welcomed. Thank you again for all your help and we are looking forward to working with again.
Do you know Phong Lam?
Share your experience by writing a review. You'll help others in their search to find the perfect agent!Write a Review Now
Load More Reviews
- replied to this review
Phong Lam's Properties (174)
- Phong Lam has not posted any listings yet.
Load More Listings
test Sold: 12/17/9073 Represented: Buyer and Seller$0
Check out all of Phong Lam's activity on the Trulia community, Trulia Voices. If you have a real estate question, get answers from professionals by posting there.
Phong Lam does not have any activity on the Trulia community, Trulia Voices, yet.
- Asked by