- Premier Agent
- Agent with Keller Williams Success Realty
Specialties: Property Management, Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent...
License Number(s): #475.132677
About Dan Drake
Dan Drake's Clients
- 40% Buyers
- 60% Sellers
Client type distribution
Dan Drake's Sale Prices
Dan Drake has not added any past sales
Dan Drake's Properties
- 77% Single-Family Homes
- 19% Apartments/
- 3% Unknown
- 1% Multi-Family
Property type distribution
Dan Drake's Experience & Skills
- Property Management,
- Buyer's Agent,
- Listing Agent,
Dan Drake has not added experience and skills yet.
Dan Drake's Work Experience
January 2012 - present
Assisting Clients in Selling & Buying Residential Properties.
Director of Sales
Richmond American Homes
March 2010 - January 2012
- Assisted in the start up of home building operations for the Chicago Division. - Led implementation of key internal reports for real estate transactions. - Developed strategic marketing initiatives to establish home builder’s brand in the Chicago market. Led the execution of targeting key consumers to brand awareness. - Implemented detailed monthly reports for corporate officers and board of directors. - Responsible for identifying and driving $3M increase in revenue over a 10 month period and $5M increase over a 17 month period. - Assisted efforts to outsource advertising and locating key regions to target. - Developed detailed market analysis of region and home building competitors to establish strategic pricing and cost reduction. - Lead negotiator on real estate transactions for division. - Developed, implemented, and reviewed forecast planning for monthly and annual reporting
Commercial Real Estate Broker
CB Richard Ellis/ Cushman & Wakefield
March 2007 - March 2010
- Created and implemented processes that targeted key clients to our brokerage service. - Developed financial reporting packages along with annual forecasts to numerous REITs for their Las Vegas investment holdings. - Assisted smaller regional retail businesses with strategic planning and financial forecasting to maximize revenues and lower construction cost. - Responsible for completing all month/quarter end business reporting and analysis for all clients. - Assisted clients with negotiating all real estate transactions in the Las Vegas area, as well as targeting key businesses for future expansion. - Developed and managed office and retail vacancy and market competition reports for publication in numerous news outlets. - Analyzed key financial data to create and implement strategic initiatives for the future
January 2004 - March 2007
- Team lead for the Las Vegas division finance department and senior accountant responsible for the monthly financial statements and closing. - Developed internal financial reports and implemented process to adhere to GAAP. - Regularly met with executive team to review and develop annual forecasts for the division and analysis of any variances. - Managed and assisted in the growth of 3 cost accountants. - Created and implemented financial budgets for the division and reviewed monthly. - Assisted in long term financial modeling tools and land feasibilities that allowed sales managers and executives to evaluate business opportunities and margins in order to make objective assessments prior to key real estate auctions. - Led the team in implementing more cost reducing processes in order to maximize gross profit on each house sold.
Dan Drake has not added any work experience yet.
sres: Seniors Real Estate Specialist
The SRES® Designation program educates REALTORS® on how to profitably and ethically serve the real estate needs of the fastest growing market in real estate, clients age 50+. By earning the SRES® designation, you gain access to valuable member benefits, useful resources, and networking opportunities across the U.S. and Canada to help you in your business.
gri: Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
REALTORS® with the GRI designation have in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process. Earning the designation is a way to stand out to prospective buyers and sellers as a professional with expertise in these areas.
abr: Accredited Buyer’s Representative
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process.
sfr: Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
The SFR® certification teaches real estate professionals to work with distressed sellers and the finance, tax, and legal professionals who can help them, qualify sellers for short sales, develop a short sale package, negotiate with lenders, safeguard your commission, limit risk, and protect buyers.
Through NAR's Green Designation, the Green Resource Council provides ongoing education, resources and tools so that real estate practitioners can successfully seek out, understand, and market properties with green features.
crb: Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
The Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) is one of the most respected and relevant designations offered in real estate business management and is awarded to REALTORS® who have completed advanced educational and professional requirements. CRB Designees are better positioned to streamline operations, integrate new technology and apply new trends and business strategies. Join today and discover a new approach to enhancing knowledge and leveraging opportunity.
cpm: Certified Property Manager
CPM designees are recognized as experts in real estate management. Holding this designation demonstrates expertise and integrity to employers, owners, and investors.
crs: Certified Residential Specialist
The CRS designation is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers. On average, CRS designees earn nearly three times more in income, transactions, and gross sales than non-designee REALTORS®.
alc: Accredited Land Consultants
The esteemed Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs) are the most trusted, knowledgeable, experienced, and highest-producing experts in all segments of land. Conferred by the REALTORS® Land Institute, the designation requires successful completion of a rigorous LANDU education program, a specific, high-volume and experience level, and adherence to an honorable Code of Conduct.
cips: Certified International Property Specialist
Instantly align yourself with the best in international real estate by earning the CIPS designation. The program includes five full days of study focusing on the critical aspects of international real estate transactions, and an influential network of 2,000 professionals who turn to each other first when looking for referral partners.
epro: Certified Internet Professional
NAR's e-PRO® certification teaches you to use cutting-edge technologies and digital initiatives to link up with today's savvy real estate consumer.
bpor: Brokers Price Opinion
The BPOR certification provides REALTORS® with knowledge and skills to perform accurate and professional broker price opinions (BPOs) and comparative market analyses (CMAs), while reducing risk and increasing opportunities.
pmn: Performance Management Network
This designation is unique to the REALTOR® family designations, emphasizing that in order to enhance your business, you must enhance yourself. It focuses on negotiating strategies and tactics, networking and referrals, business planning and systems, personal performance management and leadership development.
ccim: Certified Commercial Investment Member
The Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation is commercial real estate’s global standard for professional achievement, earned through an extensive curriculum of 200 classroom hours and professional experiential requirements. CCIMs are active in 1,000 U.S. markets and 31 other countries and comprise a 13,000-member network that includes brokers, leasing professionals, asset managers, appraisers, corporate real estate executives, investors, lenders, and other allied professionals.
cre: Counselors of Real Estate
The Counselors of Real Estate® is an international group of recognized professionals who provide seasoned, expert, objective advice on real property and land-related matters. Only 1,100 practitioners throughout the world carry the CRE® designation. Membership is by invitation only.
gaa: General Accredited Appraiser
For general appraisers, this designation is awarded to those whose education and experience exceed state appraisal certification requirements and is supported by the National Association of REALTORS®.
mrp: Military Relocation Professional
NAR's Military Relocation Professional certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
raa: Residential Accredited Appraiser
For residential appraisers, this designation is awarded to those whose education and experience exceed state appraisal certification requirements and is supported by the National Association of REALTORS®.
rce: REALTOR® Association Certified Executive
RCE is the only professional designation designed specifically for REALTOR® association executives. RCE designees exemplify goal-oriented AEs with drive, experience and commitment to professional growth.
rsps: Resort and Second-Home Specialist
This certification is designed for REALTORS® who facilitate the buying, selling, or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in a resort, recreational and/or vacation destination are involved in this market niche.
sior: Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®
The SIOR designation is held by only the most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists. To earn it, designees must meet standards of experience, production, education, ethics, and provide recommendations.
srs: Seller Representative Specialist
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
awhd: At Home With Diversity
Learn to work effectively with – and within – today’s diverse real estate market. The At Home With Diversity certification teaches you how to conduct your business with sensitivity to all client profiles and build a business plan to successfully serve them.
Dan Drake has not written a bio yet.
- Overall on Trulia
- No Ratings Yet
Review Distribution100% Positive Reviews0% Neutral Reviews0% Critical Reviews
Honesty & Integrity
Most Recent Review
- mikefilipek18 reviewed Dan Drake
- Helped me sell a home
Dan helped sell my condo as well as purchase my new home. This was my first single family home purchase and I was very particular in what I wanted. We looked at over 30 homes over a month span and Dan arranged his schedule to accommodate mine, rain or shine. Through the entire buying process Dan pointed out flaws and repairs in the homes that would need to be taken care of that a new buyer would overlook, this resulted in me saving a lot of money and possible dodging a money pit. I am very happy with the home I have purchased and couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Dan as a realtor due to his experience and vast knowledge in the industry. Both the sale and purchase were very smooth and there was not an issues with the process. Dan is very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process, overall a great experience and I would highly recommend him and will be using him in any future home buying/selling needs.
Do you know Dan Drake?
Share your experience by writing a review. You'll help others in their search to find the perfect agent!Write a Review Now
Load More Reviews
- replied to this review
Dan Drake's Properties (99)
- Dan Drake has not posted any listings yet.
4bd, 4 full, 1 partial bafor sale$515,000
4bd, 2 full, 1 partial bafor sale$438,000
4bd, 3 full, 1 partial bafor sale$300,000
4bd, 2 full, 1 partial bafor sale$437,900
3bd, 2 full baFor Rent$1,650
4585 N Narragansett Ave , Chicago IL4bd, 2 baSold Sold: 04/25/2013 Represented: Seller$250,000
4865 N Austin Ave , Chicago IL4bd, 3 baSold Sold: 01/29/2013 Represented: Seller$220,000
353 Estes St , Gurnee IL3bd, 2.5 baSold Sold: 10/16/2013 Represented: Seller$205,000
1414 S Fern Dr , Mount Prospect IL4bd, 3 baSold Sold: 01/14/2014 Represented: Seller$289,900
1453 Blackhawk Ct Unit 5, Wood Dale IL3bd, 2.5 baSold Sold: 11/21/2013 Represented: Buyer$180,000
Load More Listings
test Sold: 12/31/1969 Represented: Buyer and Seller$0
Check out all of Dan Drake's activity on the Trulia community, Trulia Voices. If you have a real estate question, get answers from professionals by posting there.
Dan Drake does not have any activity on the Trulia community, Trulia Voices, yet.
- Asked by