- Agent with Century 21 Premier Homes
Specialties: Property Management, Buyer's Agent, Foreclosure...
About Cleo Clarke
Cleo Clarke's Clients
- 0% Buyers
- 0% Sellers
Client type distribution
Cleo Clarke's Sale Prices
Cleo Clarke has not added any past sales
Cleo Clarke's Properties
Property type distribution
Cleo Clarke's Experience & Skills
- Property Management,
- Buyer's Agent,
- Listing Agent,
Cleo Clarke has not added experience and skills yet.
Cleo Clarke's Work Experience
The Java House Cafe
May 2010 - June 2103
• Oversaw operations for gourmet coffee shop in historic downtown Main Street in Middletown. • Design and implement all elements of café from naming and location, interior décor, branding and logo, website development, menu item selections, and hours of operation •Successfully develop advertising promotions for menu items and café through the use of social media i.e. Facebook, Foursquare, Google Places and online group buying deals such as Groupon and Living Social • Oversee recruiting and hiring of staff to ensure superior level of customer service and daily operations •Ensure compliance with State Food & Health regulations, state and local business licensing, Department of Revenue & Taxation. • Actively engage in marketing activities to grow the business, build awareness, increase customer base, manage all public relations with regard to media and press, community outreach and fundraising
Real Estate Agent
Century 21 Premier Homes
January 2010 - present
• Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates • Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price • Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings • Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms • Interview clients to determine their needs for their property search • Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets. • Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters • Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources • Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services • Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated • Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds • Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases • Display commercial and residential properties to clients and explain their features • Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles • Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers. • Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting
Adjunct Marketing Instructor
Delaware State University
August 2012 - May 2013
•Taught two undergraduate-level courses: Principles of Marketing and Marketing Research within the College of Business. •Designed and implemented course curriculum and structure, assessed student progress and provided assistance in comprehension of course material. •Coordinated with Department Chair to ensure curriculum and course material met University guidelines. •Supported student learning by becoming familiar with DSU campus and community resources as well as being available for meetings with students during specified hours each week. •Adhered to a high standard of professional accountability and ethics model a positive work ethic and punctuality to prepare students for business environment.
Cleo Clarke has not added any work experience yet.
sres: Seniors Real Estate Specialist
The SRES® Designation program educates REALTORS® on how to profitably and ethically serve the real estate needs of the fastest growing market in real estate, clients age 50+. By earning the SRES® designation, you gain access to valuable member benefits, useful resources, and networking opportunities across the U.S. and Canada to help you in your business.
gri: Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
REALTORS® with the GRI designation have in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process. Earning the designation is a way to stand out to prospective buyers and sellers as a professional with expertise in these areas.
abr: Accredited Buyer’s Representative
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process.
sfr: Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
The SFR® certification teaches real estate professionals to work with distressed sellers and the finance, tax, and legal professionals who can help them, qualify sellers for short sales, develop a short sale package, negotiate with lenders, safeguard your commission, limit risk, and protect buyers.
Through NAR's Green Designation, the Green Resource Council provides ongoing education, resources and tools so that real estate practitioners can successfully seek out, understand, and market properties with green features.
crb: Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
The Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) is one of the most respected and relevant designations offered in real estate business management and is awarded to REALTORS® who have completed advanced educational and professional requirements. CRB Designees are better positioned to streamline operations, integrate new technology and apply new trends and business strategies. Join today and discover a new approach to enhancing knowledge and leveraging opportunity.
cpm: Certified Property Manager
CPM designees are recognized as experts in real estate management. Holding this designation demonstrates expertise and integrity to employers, owners, and investors.
crs: Certified Residential Specialist
The CRS designation is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers. On average, CRS designees earn nearly three times more in income, transactions, and gross sales than non-designee REALTORS®.
alc: Accredited Land Consultants
The esteemed Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs) are the most trusted, knowledgeable, experienced, and highest-producing experts in all segments of land. Conferred by the REALTORS® Land Institute, the designation requires successful completion of a rigorous LANDU education program, a specific, high-volume and experience level, and adherence to an honorable Code of Conduct.
cips: Certified International Property Specialist
Instantly align yourself with the best in international real estate by earning the CIPS designation. The program includes five full days of study focusing on the critical aspects of international real estate transactions, and an influential network of 2,000 professionals who turn to each other first when looking for referral partners.
epro: Certified Internet Professional
NAR's e-PRO® certification teaches you to use cutting-edge technologies and digital initiatives to link up with today's savvy real estate consumer.
bpor: Brokers Price Opinion
The BPOR certification provides REALTORS® with knowledge and skills to perform accurate and professional broker price opinions (BPOs) and comparative market analyses (CMAs), while reducing risk and increasing opportunities.
pmn: Performance Management Network
This designation is unique to the REALTOR® family designations, emphasizing that in order to enhance your business, you must enhance yourself. It focuses on negotiating strategies and tactics, networking and referrals, business planning and systems, personal performance management and leadership development.
ccim: Certified Commercial Investment Member
The Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation is commercial real estate’s global standard for professional achievement, earned through an extensive curriculum of 200 classroom hours and professional experiential requirements. CCIMs are active in 1,000 U.S. markets and 31 other countries and comprise a 13,000-member network that includes brokers, leasing professionals, asset managers, appraisers, corporate real estate executives, investors, lenders, and other allied professionals.
cre: Counselors of Real Estate
The Counselors of Real Estate® is an international group of recognized professionals who provide seasoned, expert, objective advice on real property and land-related matters. Only 1,100 practitioners throughout the world carry the CRE® designation. Membership is by invitation only.
gaa: General Accredited Appraiser
For general appraisers, this designation is awarded to those whose education and experience exceed state appraisal certification requirements and is supported by the National Association of REALTORS®.
mrp: Military Relocation Professional
NAR's Military Relocation Professional certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
raa: Residential Accredited Appraiser
For residential appraisers, this designation is awarded to those whose education and experience exceed state appraisal certification requirements and is supported by the National Association of REALTORS®.
rce: REALTOR® Association Certified Executive
RCE is the only professional designation designed specifically for REALTOR® association executives. RCE designees exemplify goal-oriented AEs with drive, experience and commitment to professional growth.
rsps: Resort and Second-Home Specialist
This certification is designed for REALTORS® who facilitate the buying, selling, or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in a resort, recreational and/or vacation destination are involved in this market niche.
sior: Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®
The SIOR designation is held by only the most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists. To earn it, designees must meet standards of experience, production, education, ethics, and provide recommendations.
srs: Seller Representative Specialist
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
awhd: At Home With Diversity
Learn to work effectively with – and within – today’s diverse real estate market. The At Home With Diversity certification teaches you how to conduct your business with sensitivity to all client profiles and build a business plan to successfully serve them.
Cleo Clarke has not written a bio yet.
- Overall on Trulia
- No Ratings Yet
Review Distribution100% Positive Reviews0% Neutral Reviews0% Critical Reviews
Honesty & Integrity
Most Recent Review
- Sunnyc454 reviewed Cleo Clarke
It is very rare that you come across an agent who is as patient, knowledgeable, and professional as Mrs. Clarke. She is often able to anticipate my needs before I am and encourages me to think about the home outside of all the bells and whistles that it comes with. Because of Ms. Clarke's great insight I have been able to truly see a home and determine if it will meet my families current and future needs. Working with her has been an amazing experience and I am so fortunate to have found such a great agent. I know it is just a matter of time before we find the perfect place for my family and I.
Do you know Cleo Clarke?
Share your experience by writing a review. You'll help others in their search to find the perfect agent!Write a Review Now
Load More Reviews
- replied to this review
Cleo Clarke's Properties (0)
- Cleo Clarke has not posted any listings yet.
Load More Listings
test Sold: 12/31/1969 Represented: Buyer and Seller$0
Check out all of Cleo Clarke's activity on the Trulia community, Trulia Voices. If you have a real estate question, get answers from professionals by posting there.
Cleo Clarke does not have any activity on the Trulia community, Trulia Voices, yet.
- Asked by