Word on the street is British socialite, model, TV personality and zillion dollar heiress Tamara Ecclestone, older sister to Petra Eccelstone and daughter of Forumula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone, is currently shopping around Los Angeles for a humble, quaint home for just around a measly $100 million.
Yes, that’s right. Only $100 million.
In July, her younger 22-year-old sister Petra made national headlines when she swooped up LA’s largest available piece of property – the 14 bedroom, 27 bath, 56,500 sq ft “Manor” formerly owned by Candy Spelling. This piece of real estate heaven was once listed at $150 million making it the highest-priced home in the country.
In the spirit of sibling rivalry, it now looks like Tamara is on the prowl for her own mini LA palace, one that makes Petra’s home “look like a guest house.” Yikes – those are some diamond-encrusted fighting words if you ask me!
Although Tamara’s sights are reportedly set sky high, she and stockbroker boyfriend Omar Khyami have been spotted around Beverly Hills viewing estates way under 56,500 sq ft and ranging from $7M to $60M plus. It has been reported that she even took a stroll around Ellen DeGeneres’ former $60M compound, ultimately deciding the 15,000 sq ft home just “wasn’t for her.”
So taking into account that Tamara seems a little unsure on what her new LA digs should be, Trulia would like to lend her a friendly real estate hand by selecting five masterfully elegant potential LA mansions fit for an Ecclestone heiress.
1. Fleur de Lys, Los Angeles, Ca. -$125 million, 12 bedrooms, 15 bath, 35,000 sq ft
2. 286848 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, Ca. – $75 million, 13 bedrooms, 14 bath, 16,107 sq ft
3. 1215 Laurel Lane, Beverly Hills, Ca. – $55 million, 8 bedrooms, 12.5 bath, 27,163 sq ft
4. 9577 Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills, Ca. -$55 million, 9 bedrooms, 13 bath
5. 10664 Bellagio Road, Los Angeles, Ca. – $44 million, 8 bedrooms, 16 bath, 20,000 sq ft
What do you think, Tamara?