The neighborhood is just as important as the house. And when that neighborhood includes views of local landmarks, from mountains and rock formations to famous skyscrapers and other man-made wonders, a home can take on a whole new level of importance — especially when it hits the real estate market. Location, location, location, right?
We found six homes for sale from all over the nation to test your geography skills and offer a little eye candy. From downtown condos with views of legendary cityscapes to homes with a vantage on natural wonders, these homes are in locations you might recognize. So scour these images and see if you can guess their locations from just one photo!
How many did you get right? Check out the listings and photo galleries by clicking the links below!
- Fifteenth-floor penthouse suite in SoHo, overlooking New York, NY, and the Freedom Tower: 505 Greenwich St., New York, NY 10013
- Glass-walled condo on the Hudson River in Jersey City, NJ, with views of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island: 25 Hudson St. #708, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- One-bedroom condo overlooking Tower of the Americas in San Antonio, TX: 610 E. Market St. #3113, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Modern meets antique, an 1871 duplex with skyline views of Boston, MA’s Back Bay: 193 Beacon St. #4, Boston, MA 02116
- Desert home at the base of Camelback Mountain with views of the Praying Monk and Phoenix Mountains Preserve in Phoenix, AZ: 5751 N. Echo Canyon Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Lake Hollywood Estates home located directly underneath the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles, CA: 3238 Canyon Lake Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90068