Crescent, Tulsa Homes For Sale & Real Estate

1 home available on Trulia

  • 6835 E 83rd St, Tulsa, OK 74133
    Tami McInnis, RE/MAX Results

Homes Near Crescent, Tulsa, OK

We found 8 more homes matching your filters just outside Crescent

  • 8308 S Kingston Ave, Tulsa, OK 74137
    1.56 ACRES
    $3,200,000
    5bd
    8ba
    9,079 sqft (on 1.56 acres)
    8308 S Kingston Ave,
    Tulsa, OK 74137
    Peter Walter, Walter & Associates, Inc.
  • 8529 S Maplewood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74137
    1.59 ACRES
    $3,250,000
    5bd
    7ba
    9,319 sqft (on 1.59 acres)
    8529 S Maplewood Ave,
    Tulsa, OK 74137
    Deb Wilmoth, Chinowth & Cohen
  • 7450 E 84th St, Tulsa, OK 74133
    $344,900
    3bd
    2ba
    2,411 sqft
    7450 E 84th St,
    Tulsa, OK 74133
    Tyler Manke, Tyler Manke Company
  • 8629 S 66th Ave E, Tulsa, OK 74133
    $339,900
    4bd
    3ba
    2,939 sqft
    8629 S 66th Ave E,
    Tulsa, OK 74133
    Barbara Munter, Chinowth & Cohen
  • 7417 E 84th St, Tulsa, OK 74133
    $316,900
    5bd
    4ba
    3,209 sqft
    7417 E 84th St,
    Tulsa, OK 74133
    Russell Gray, Keller Williams Advantage
  • 6320 E 88th St, Tulsa, OK 74137
    2.31 ACRES
    $3,600,000
    5bd
    8ba
    11,732 sqft (on 2.31 acres)
    6320 E 88th St,
    Tulsa, OK 74137
    Donald Burns II, McGraw, REALTORS
  • E 85th Ct, Tulsa, OK 74137
    0.52 ACRES
    Steve McGivern, Platinum Realty, LLC.
  • 6210 E 86th Pl, Tulsa, OK 74137
    0.52 ACRES
    Debra Otjen, Chinowth & Cohen

Crescent, Tulsa, OK Real Estate Trends

Learn about the Crescent, Tulsa, OK housing market through trends and averages.

Affordability of Living in Crescent, Tulsa, OK

The typical home value is $364,080
Homes are typically worth $114/sqft
Trends and affordability stats are provided by third party data sources.

Average Home Value in Crescent, Tulsa, OK, by Home Size

Home SizeHome Value*
3 bedrooms (See homes)$317,205
4 bedrooms (See homes)$366,669
*Home value over the past month
0

Explore Neighborhoods in Crescent, Tulsa, OK

  • See Homes
Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources.

What Locals Say about Crescent

  • Trulia User
    "Dogs would love the trail and different sidewak routes! The hugeee pond full of geese, so please leash your dogs lol. "
    0
    Flag
  • Trulia User
    "Friendly neighbors, very well kept properties. Family orientated and a very diverse neighbor hood. To my knowledge not a lot of theft."
    0
    Flag
  • Trulia User
    "Our family has lived here for over 5 years and still love it. We feel safe and everyone watches out for each other. Great place to live !"
    1
    Flag
  • Trulia User
    "Great area to raise a family. Excellent schools and close to shopping/dining options. Everything is very close."
    0
    Flag

Crescent Guide

What's it like to live in Crescent?

The character of Crescent is exemplified by its relaxed ambience. Most areas in this part of Tulsa are very quiet, as there are low levels of noise from traffic. Lastly, it is easy to reach green spaces in the neighborhood since there are a few of them nearby for residents to check out.

What kinds of homes are available in Crescent?

In Crescent, most buildings are single detached homes, and the remaining properties are mainly large apartment buildings and small apartment buildings. This part of the city has a good choice of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Homeowners occupy around 60% of the properties in Crescent while the remainder are rented. Roughly 40% of properties in this part of the city were constructed in the 1980s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1990s.

What are the schools, restaurants and shopping like in Crescent?

Residents will value that wherever their property is situated in this neighborhood, primary schools are close by. On the other hand, this area does not contain any high schools. With regards to food, the closest supermarket in Crescent is generally only a short walk away.

What are the best ways to get around in Crescent?

Active property owners will be pleased with the reasonably walk-friendly character of Crescent; many common errands can be run without needing to resort to a vehicle. The public transit service in this area is not very frequent. On the other hand, commuting by car is convenient in Crescent. It is especially convenient to come across a parking spot.
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.