Southpoint, Jacksonville Homes For Sale & Real Estate

3 homes available on Trulia

Homes Near Southpoint, Jacksonville, FL

We found 30 more homes matching your filters just outside Southpoint

  • 9584 Glenn Abbey Way, Jacksonville, FL 32256
    3D VIEW
  • 2810 Alvarado Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32217
    3D VIEW
    The DJ & Lindsey Team
  • 8227 Bateau Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32216
    3D VIEW
  • 6877 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32217
  • 2123 Mills Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32216
    Keller Williams Realty Smart
  • 8836 Tilney Ct, Jacksonville, FL 32217
  • 2032 Dean Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32216
  • 7204 San Pedro Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32217
    3D VIEW

Southpoint, Jacksonville, FL Real Estate Trends

Learn about the Southpoint, Jacksonville, FL housing market through trends and averages.

Affordability of Living in Southpoint, Jacksonville, FL

The typical home value is $205,567
Homes are typically worth $154/sqft
Trends and affordability stats are provided by third party data sources.

Southpoint, Jacksonville, FL Average Home Value, by Home Size

Home SizeHome Value*
1 bedroom (See homes)$74,375
2 bedrooms (See homes)$84,002
3 bedrooms (See homes)$225,980
4 bedrooms (See homes)$240,850
*Home value over the past month

Explore Neighborhoods in Southpoint, Jacksonville, FL

Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources.

What Locals Say about Southpoint

At least 23 Trulia users voted on each feature.
  • 87%
    Car is needed
  • 74%
    It's dog friendly
  • 72%
    Kids play outside
  • 68%
    It's quiet
  • 60%
    There are sidewalks
  • 59%
    Yards are well-kept
  • 58%
    Streets are well-lit
  • 55%
    There's holiday spirit
  • 51%
    Parking is easy
  • 43%
    People would walk alone at night
  • 42%
    It's walkable to grocery stores
  • 42%
    It's walkable to restaurants
  • 35%
    They plan to stay for at least 5 years
  • 34%
    There are community events
  • 32%
    There's wildlife
  • 22%
    Neighbors are friendly
Learn more about our methodology.
  • Trulia User
    "Safe and lots of sidewalks. Great walking environment for exercising and enjoying the weather. Great local food!"
  • Trulia User
    "great community happy neighbors relaxed atmosphere very quiet close to shopping centers Avenues Mall less then 10 minutes away "
  • Trulia User
    "Many dog owners that walk their dogs all the time. They are alway on leashes. Only downside is there are many stray cats."
  • Trulia User
    "I think the neighborhood is quiet and people watch over their pets when are walking them outside. A lot of the houses on this side of town have yard space."
  • Trulia User
    "Great place! We love the town and the beaches! Hopefully will find a house that we can called home! Love the weather too!"

Southpoint Guide

What kinds of homes are available in Southpoint?

In Southpoint, about half of dwellings are single detached homes, but large apartment buildings and small apartment buildings are also present in the housing stock. This part of Jacksonville is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy around 60% of the units in Southpoint while the rest are rented. Around 40% of properties in this neighborhood were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

What are the schools, restaurants and shopping like in Southpoint?

Primary schools are easy to reach on foot from most homes for sale in Southpoint. On the other hand, there are no high schools in this neighborhood. With respect to eating, a grocery store is usually reachable within a rather short walk from most houses for sale in this neighborhood. There are also a limited number of options for those who care about nearby restaurants and cafes.

What are the best ways to get around in Southpoint?

The best way to get around in Southpoint is very often driving. Accessing a parking spot is quite easy, and many houses for sale are a reasonably short drive from the nearest highway, such as Interstate 95. On the other hand, this neighborhood is not very transit friendly. Thankfully, property owners are served by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far from most houses. Walking in this part of Jacksonville is not very popular, although many day-to-day needs can be met without having to use a vehicle.

What's it like to live in Southpoint?

Since there are very few pedestrians, Southpoint is relatively quiet. Parks aren't well-situated, which makes them sometimes hard to get to. Despite that, there are a few green spaces close by for residents to discover.
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by NEFMLS.