Zumbrota : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Donald James, Real Estate Pro in Edina, MN
Donald James answered:
I want to sell my 1/4 ac. property on hiway 52 in Zumbrota, Minn zoned farm land. How to do?
Talk to two or three Realtors who are experienced in selling this type of property. Ask them about similar deals they have closed, ask for references and check them. You may want to s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 13, 2013 Home Selling in Zumbrota
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Minnesota > Goodhue County > Zumbrota
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer