Tech Tips in Wildwood : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Vita Strakhm…, Real Estate Pro in 07446
Vita Strakhman answered:
I would like to rent a little house or a flat for this summer!!!
why don't you take a look at Craig's list - a lot of rentals advertised there; you might be able to get a nice deal directly with the owner without paying any RE fees.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 15, 2008 Tech Tips in Wildwood, NJ
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Cape May County > Wildwood > Tech Tips in Wildwood
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer