Crime & Safety in West Virginia : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Jeff & Ginny…, Real Estate Pro in Vero Beach, FL
Jeff & Ginny Mitchell answered:
If there is child abuse suspected, where could one report it?
You have an obligation to call the Police and/or Social Services if you suspect child abuse. In Florida, the agency is Child Protective Services, but any governmental agency will help ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 12, 2008 Crime & Safety in Dunbar
Rebeka Stawa…, Home Buyer in Morgantown, WV
Rebeka Stawarz answered:
Is the Union St area of Bluefield a good place to buy a home?
Probally not a good place to buy a house. I live in Morgantown, WV but I lived in Bluefield until I was 23 years old and that just wasn't a good neighborhood to live in. Sorry
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 14, 2008 Crime & Safety in Bluefield, WV
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > West Virginia > Crime & Safety in West Virginia
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer