Market Conditions in Wells : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Steven M Dyer,  in 04841
Steven M Dyer answered:
I just received my real estate tax bill & would like to challenge the taxable valuation which I believe has declined due to the current poor real
Hi Kennebunk!

You can go to your Town Office and ask the Tax Assessor for a Tax Abatement form. You should seek the assistance of a qualified Realtor in your area to provide you with ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 28, 2014 Market Conditions in 04090
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Maine > York County > Wells > Market Conditions in Wells
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer