General Area in Union City : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Frank Diaz M…, Real Estate Pro in Honolulu, HI
Frank Diaz MBA/RA 808.723.0900 answered:
Can I alter the layout of a condo? I want to knock down an interior (not support) wall to combine two rooms,
Your homeowner's association may have to approve it. They may want drawing proving that they are non-load-bearing walls. It's best to get permission and do it right.
Talk the Property ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 21, 2008 General Area in Union City, NJ
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Doreen Martens, Agent in Secaucus, NJ
Doreen Martens
Secaucus, NJ
Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Hudson County > Union City > General Area in Union City
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer