Remodel & Renovate in Studio City : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Teresa Krawi…, Real Estate Pro in Covina, CA
Teresa Krawiec answered:
Will I need a permit to replace a tanked water heater with a tankless in the attic?
Hello Millie,
the best choice would be to place a call to the building department in the city where your property is located and ask them that specific question.
A local contractor wh ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 2, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in 91604
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Ben Vorspan, Agent in Studio City, CA
Ben Vorspan
Studio City, CA
Liat Rabin, Broker in 91604
Liat Rabin
Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Studio City > Remodel & Renovate in Studio City
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer