Stanton : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Connie Bramb…, Real Estate Pro in Orange County, CA
Connie Bramble 714-337-8718 answered:
is there anywhere i can get some help with a first time buyer down payment for the house?
Yes there is a loan that allows you to basically put only 1% down. The program puts the other 2.5% for you. There are also city programs in some areas that will put money down, but many ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 10, 2014 Home Buying in Stanton
Joseph Fleis…, Real Estate Pro in Orange County, CA
Joseph Fleischaker answered:
My grandma's dad died and her house was in her fathers name. My grandma has 7 siblings. How can she get the house in her name. She bought it.
Hi, I am not an attorney but if ishe bought it from her father, there should have been some sort of transfer of title, thus the title should be in her name. is there a reason why the t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 28, 2010 Home Buying in Stanton
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Don Tepper answered:
My aust changed her Living Trust. When she passes on does her Trustee have to sell her house or can she just rent it and not sell it. Or maybe live ?
It depends on the terms of the trust. It could be either way, depending on what your aunt (did you mean "aunt"?) specified. Often, the person who created the trust directs th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 29, 2010 Home Selling in Stanton
Thom Colby 8…, Real Estate Pro in Irvine, CA
Thom Colby 888-391-5245 answered:
Joint tenants (mom and dad) own house and one tenant gives his half to grantee (daughter). Is daughter now an?
Ms. Gardner,

With all due respect, you should consult with a Real Estate Attorney.

Have a very Happy and Prosperous 2009,

Thom Colby
Orange County, CA
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 9, 2009 Home Buying in 90680
Joe Homs, Real Estate Pro in Mission Viejo, CA
Joe Homs answered:
Our family has out grown our current place and we would like to move to a bigger place. Our mortgage is

Sorry to say, but that is NOT possible. Your loan is tied to your current residence and is not transferrable to a new home. Your looking at possibly negociating a loan modif ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 24, 2008 General Area in 90680
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Orange County > Stanton
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer