Southside : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Julie Toon T…, Real Estate Pro in 29928
Julie Toon Timms answered:
Condo depricated -- in need of serious advice -- sell, refinance or foreclose?
Ouch - not a good position to be in at all. Perhaps if you talk to your lender about renegotiating the terms of the loan to something you can afford, they may be willing to help you - ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 25, 2011 Foreclosure in Southside
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
The Elite Team, Broker in Jacksonville, FL
The Elite Team
Jacksonville, FL
Justin Arlequin, Agent in Jacksonville, FL
Justin Arlequin
Jacksonville, FL
Beatrice Bredeson, Agent in Orange Park, FL
Beatrice Bredeson
Orange Park, FL
Paula Sawyer, Agent in Jacksonville, FL
Paula Sawyer
Jacksonville, FL
Home > Q&A > Florida > Duval County > Jacksonville > Southside
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer