In My Neighborhood in South Philadelphia East : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Carol Diament, Real Estate Pro in philadelphia, PA
Carol Diament answered:
I really want to rent a storefront to open an art studio where I will teach children and adults in this area, but i'd like to live above it with my
Yes. These types of buildings are often available. they are called mixed use and usually C-2 ccommercial zoning. From commercial you typically need a 25% down payment and the term of th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 8, 2013 In My Neighborhood in South Philadelphia East
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > South Philadelphia East > In My Neighborhood in South Philadelphia East
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer