Semmes : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Josh Barnett, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK
Josh Barnett answered:
How difficult will it be to purchase a home after coming out of bankruptcy? I want to sell my current home due to my job relocated.
Call a local lender and go over financing options possiable after coming out of a bankruptcy.

If the lender states your can sale and buy, even w/ the bankruptcy on your credit repo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 4, 2012 Home Buying in 36575
Shanna Rogers, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA
Shanna Rogers answered:
How long does it take to find out, typically, if a seller has accepted your offer?
Hi kw,

Your purchase contract (offer) should have an expiration date on it. In CA, it is usually 3 days from date of offer - unless stated otherwise.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
ww ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 3, 2012 Home Buying in 36575
Helen Chong, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Helen Chong answered:
What is deed in lieu of foreclosure? Is it better than a short sale?
Deed in lieu means you voluntarily give the deed back to the bank. It is still a form of foreclosure and it has a big impact on one's credit score. The credit hit would be much mor ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 15, 2011 Foreclosure in 36575
Lora Parnell, Real Estate Pro in Mobile, AL
Lora Parnell answered:
I have been told that since we have just been foreclosed on, that we can go to a mortgage broker, to be able
You can contact a lender to see if you can get it refinanced with better terms that will pay off the loan you have now. It is going to be hard to get a new home with a foreclosure deed ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 24, 2009 Foreclosure in 36575
Freddie,  in Mobile County, AL
Freddie answered:
Since we got foreclosed on,(12/5/08), we received a letter stating that our payments have changed. They sent
I would try to find out which law firm handled the foreclosure (which would have been listed in the newspaper notice) and call them. If the property has been foreclosed on your loan has ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 17, 2008 Using Trulia in 36575
blaison samu…, Real Estate Pro in union city, CA
blaison samuel answered:
My house got foreclosed on. Is there a way to keep it if noone bought it, and it went back to the bank?

Sorry to hear about your situation. If no one buy at court house then bank will be the new owner and you are no longer the owner of that house, they have all the right to ev ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 14, 2008 Foreclosure in 36575
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Alabama > Mobile County > Semmes
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer