Sanford : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Dp2, Other/Just Looking in Virginia
Dp2 answered:
Where would i get record of property lay out of my house? im trying to see if there is a well on property.
You could check out a plat map via the land records office of your county, or you could order a survey.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 3, 2011 In My Neighborhood in 04073
Alma Rose Kee…, Real Estate Pro in 33626
Alma Rose Kee PA answered:
Looking for a professional accustomed to guiding me to the intricacies associated with purchasing rental property WITHIN an I.R.A. Property
Here's a helpful website about using a self-directed IRA to invest in Real Estate. They also have an office in Mass.

Hope this helps.

0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 4, 2010 Tech Tips in Sanford
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Steve Brunette, Broker in Sanford
Steve Brunette
Deborah Andrews, Broker in 04043
Deborah Andrews
Home > Q&A > Maine > York County > Sanford
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer