How To... in San Mateo County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


David 'TAP'…, Real Estate Pro in Burlingame, CA
David 'TAP' Tapper answered:
What are the pit falls of a leasing to own a home?
Hi Don, I don't think there are any pit falls if you are the tenant / buyer. If the property maintains it's value or appreciates, you purchase the property.

If it goes down ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 20, 2010 How To... in 94080
Gene Yakubov…, Real Estate Pro in San Mateo County, CA
Gene Yakubovich answered:
Hello, I have one year J-1 visa and I've been already spend 6 months in California. On this conditions may I
I suggest you to contact DRE @ There are clear explanation who is entitled to get license. there are also educational requirments.

Budte zdorovi,
Gene ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 6, 2009 How To... in 94401…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX Dallas Realtor answered:
how to remove name from public records?
Contact the county discuss your options. If your name is still currenly on the loan I dont believe you can remove your name unless the home is refin. by your brother. Sorry to hear a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 22, 2011 How To... in Pacifica…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX Dallas Realtor answered:
What questions can I ask a rental Prospect's employer to verify employment?
I believe the only thing you can ask is if the person is employed the length of time of service too the company. You might be able to obtain income http://www.h ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 4, 2013 How To... in 94401
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > San Mateo County > How To... in San Mateo County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer