1. Is the major issue repairable or not?
2. The type of transaction determines what realistic paths exist. REO,Short Sale, etc
3. Is the client capable o ... more
I can foward you some experienced contractors. Also will include energy efficiency rebate programs available. Send to my email at Will@sdinspection.com. Which lender ha ... more
The developers did what was asked by the agency that approved the conversion.
The best way I know is to look at the approval resolution by the city ... more
1) email broadcast your "Invitation" to San Diego Realtors
2) goto craigslist and call brokers and agents directly and collect contact a ... more
Whenever you're doing work on your home, it's a safe bet to check with the people at the City Building & Planning Department, and they'll point you in the rig ... more
Most will say kitchen and bathrooms. That is assuming all maintenance items are good (roof, exterior paint, gutters - type items) Here is a great link to help you evaluate ... more
A room addition is exactly the same as new construction but on a smaller scale. Permits will need to be pulled, plans drawn up, materials purchased, a timeline constructed ... more
The shower could be an asset for a disabled person, particularly if it is made to be, disabled friendly". You will have some others that would still like the bath. Is there room ... more