Reseda : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Brett Ehart,  in Phillips Ranch, CA
Brett Ehart answered:
How do l find the legal owner of a home in reseda ca?
Go to the county clerk's office and look it up. It's public information.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 23, 2014 How To... in Reseda
Richard Schu…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Richard Schulman answered:
What can we do if we are renting a house that is in default and the plumbing just went out the landlord refuses to fix it?
You'll need to contact an attorney or the city. The city may provide legal advice to you. If you are paying rent, you may be able to withhold rent to make the needed repairs. An ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 1, 2014 Foreclosure in Reseda
Jenny A. Le,  in California
Jenny A. Le answered:
Notice of Abatement
I'm NOT an expert in permits, inspections, and appraisal.

However, I can share with you that I have had a similar experience with my clients: Property is in Anaheim, CA.

The brok ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 28, 2011 Home Buying in Reseda
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer