Home Selling in Red Hook : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
I need an agent that can do me a free CMA in Red Hook, NY
Richard you would be better off to hire a listing broker who is expereinced in short sales that can assist you. A short sale is a big enough challenge with an experienced gent bevrmind ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 17, 2011 Home Selling in 12571
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jennifer Fivelsdal, Broker in Red Hook
Jennifer Fivelsdal
Red Hook
Debra Allan  ABR  CRS..., Broker in Lagrangeville
Debra Allan ABR CRS...
Home > Q&A > New York > Dutchess County > Red Hook > Home Selling in Red Hook
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer