Raymond Park : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Chanda Barri…, Real Estate Pro in Indianapolis, IN
Chanda Barrick answered:
Looking to relocate from Nashville, TN flood area. Need a 203 H loan to purchase a home NOT a 203 K loan to fix up the old one.
Are you looking for lender contacts that can qualify you for a 203H loan?
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 18, 2010 Home Buying in Raymond Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Indiana > Marion County > Indianapolis > Raymond Park
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer