Rancho del Arboleda : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Ruth & P…, Real Estate Pro in 95030
Ruth & Perry Mistry answered:
How do I get money from sale of house faster?
Hi Trustnohole

Only after the property records at the County in the Buyers name.

Of course they can wire the funds or issue a check.

Good luck
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013 Home Selling in Rancho del Arboleda
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Arizona > Maricopa County > Mesa > Rancho del Arboleda
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer