Port Orchard : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Stacey Lange,…, Real Estate Pro in Kirkland, WA
Stacey Lange, Realtor answered:
I am planning to move to Washington State this year. Where can I find demographics information for cities and counties?
Our website offers this information both when searching rentals (www.searchseattle.net/rentals.php) and homes for sale (www.searchseattle.net/idx/) -- once you click on a specific prope ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013 Rentals in Port Orchard
Rob Merhaut, Real Estate Pro in Bellingham, WA
Rob Merhaut answered:
We have to move for work. Does anyone know someone they have work with that can sell Port Orchard homes?
Rick slate.....silverdale......feel free to call me for his contact info...360-319-1938
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 22, 2014 Home Selling in Port Orchard
Vickie Depudy, Real Estate Pro in Suquamish, WA
Vickie Depudy answered:
i want to buy a house that is located at park view village my credit score is on the 635s. can you please guide me on how can i get that house.?
Hi Rosalia,
Usually at about two years after a short sale your credit should be on the mend. The first thing you need to do is contact a good lender. Joan Qvigstad @ (360) 271-5946 at ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 30, 2012 Home Buying in 98366
Jirius Isaac, Real Estate Pro in Kenmore, WA
Jirius Isaac answered:
If a condo association forecloses on a developers unit for deliquent dues, who owes the bank?
I think the condo association would have to pay off the bank in full at the foreclosure.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 28, 2012 Foreclosure in Port Orchard
Marlene Sche…, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Marlene Scheffer answered:
who owns the property at 6905 garfeil st e port orchard wa?
Deni, 6905 Garfield in POrt Orchard is owned by a company called Secured Holdings LLC, with a PO Box in Tacoma. If you need more information, like the address, feel free to contact me, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 15, 2011 Foreclosure in Port Orchard
Tonya Brobeck, Real Estate Pro in Everett, WA
Tonya Brobeck answered:
"Proof of fund" - In SHORT SALE situation, when does the bank need to see our "PROOF OF FUND" for cash buyer? thank you
It's standard procedure with the banks. In fact it is very common in the real estate market all together. I've had to send it with all my cash offers regardless if they are sh ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012 Home Buying in 98366
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Sammamish, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
Can a home be forclosed-auctioned off while a Lis Penden case is going on?
Hi Tina,
This is a legal question, and most of us are not lawyers. We are also not in possession of the facts. Hopefully you have access to a good local Real Estate Attorney who can ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 26, 2010 Foreclosure in 98367
Billie Jean…, Real Estate Pro in Gig Harbor, WA
Billie Jean Winter-Hirko answered:
We want to sell our home but I think the house will show better in the spring and also kids will be out of school and maybe people will be looking.
People are beginning now to look at homes. I think now is the time to begin the listing process.

1. Interview realtors and get CMA's and find out what each can do for you.

2 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 17, 2010 Home Selling in Port Orchard
Dawn Whalen, Real Estate Pro in Greenwood, IN
Dawn Whalen answered:
Is it better to sell now or wait until spring?
I tell those I speak with that are wanting to sell, that now is the time. With the extended/expanded tax credit requiring a home purchase be under contract by 4/30/2010 to close by 6/ ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 18, 2010 Home Selling in Port Orchard
Jeff Stobie, Real Estate Pro in 98360
Jeff Stobie answered:
does a broker have to sponser an agent in washington state before you get you license?
In order to activate it with the state, you need a broker to hang it with but you can get the license without the broker, you just cannot practice real estate.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 30, 2009 Moving in Port Orchard
Rich Jacobson, Real Estate Pro in Silverdale, WA
Rich Jacobson answered:
i am looking for a rental house that a disabled person could move around easley with a wheel chair rent 1,300
Hey, Patty!

Is there a particular area here in Kitsap County that you're looking at? Port Orchard, Bremerton? Give me some more specifics on what you need, and I will be glad to see ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013 For Rent in Port Orchard
Billie Jean…, Real Estate Pro in Gig Harbor, WA
Billie Jean Winter-Hirko answered:
I am considering moving to Port Ochard, Washington (fom L.A., CA).
Strawberry Hills is a delightful little community south of Port Orchard. This little town is across the water from Seattle so one can live a quiet "country" life and yet take a ferry to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 26, 2009 Quality of Life in Port Orchard
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Peter Ahrnes, Broker in Seattle
Peter Ahrnes
Brent Miller, Agent in Silverdale, WA
Brent Miller
Silverdale, WA
Jerry Filoteo, Broker in 98404
Jerry Filoteo
Jana Brooks, Broker in Gig Harbor, WA
Jana Brooks
Gig Harbor, WA
Home > Q&A > Washington > Kitsap County > Port Orchard
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer