Poplar : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Charlie Tiff…, Real Estate Pro in Eau Claire, WI
Charlie Tiffany answered:
I own a mortgage in Chippewa Falls, WI. I am looking for land up near maple, do banks do mortgage swaps if i have the equity?
Sounds like you need a realtor to bring a buyer to close out the property in Chippewa or you can refinance to use the equity to purchase the land. If you are looking for a person to as ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 8, 2012 Home Buying in Poplar
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Wisconsin > Douglas County > Poplar
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer