You should have your home tested by a professional company and then follow the recommendations for either removal/abatement or encapsulation. It's the only way to go. You have to have the lead paint certificates, just doing a do it yourself test is not enough.
You should probably also consult with your insurance agent and a real estate attorney to review your liability if there is any questions. Remember just removing the windows unless done properly will only further spread the lead paint dust potentially over the interior of the rest of the property & outside. Lead can also be found in putty, plaster, adhesives and other common building materials. And just as over the holidays proved there are still items out there with lead paint that we buy new and don't know about.