Ran out of room. lol Anyway, they didn't request a permit, didn't get the electrical work they said had been done inspected, and so the electrical company has not upgraded the service. I am supposed to close on this next week. It's not needed for my loan, conventional with 20% down, but I need to know what my options are because I need to be out of my rental next weekend. I've asked my agent about putting money in escrow, getting my own estimate to complete the work, and even a reduction in price for the house.
What's the best way to get resolution before my closing date without me ending up with repairs that are incomplete? My only real option is to wait WEEKS for the permit to be issued and signed off on, put a three bedroom house into storage and stay with family until this nightmare is over.