Financing in Overbrook : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Bill Polack, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA
Bill Polack answered:
Is there any grants or financing to help stay at home parents of children with special needs buy a home?
check out your local state government. they offer down payment assistance depending on your income. FHA also has grants and special financing for people. You can go to HUD's website: ww ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 18, 2009 Financing in Overbrook
Corey Grushin, Real Estate Pro in Morris County, NJ
Corey Grushin answered:
i want to become a first home buyer, but at the same time i have bad credit. i know my bad credit is what
A reputable mortgage consultant can analyze your credit report providing the information you need to better it as well as help you qualify for a mortgage. FHA allows a person with a po ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 30, 2011 Financing in Overbrook
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Sean Adams, Agent in Philadelphia, PA
Sean Adams
Philadelphia, PA
Keith Morrison, Agent in Philadelphia, PA
Keith Morrison
Philadelphia, PA
Amanda Turske, Agent in 19130
Amanda Turske
Marilee Wolf, Agent in 19010
Marilee Wolf
Home > Q&A > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > Overbrook > Financing in Overbrook
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer