This is a r ... more
Each unit has a different HOA. This particular unit is $375 per month. Falston circle is very popular in this community. I have been in a number of these units that are and were ... more
Your choice of areas are great. As far as school areas, I would suggest, Old Bridge, Matawan, Sayreville and Aberdeen.
If you want to talk, give me a call. I can get some m ... more
Sayrewoods south is the popular section in Old Bridge. It's close to everything, walking distance to rt 9 bus system, driving to route 18 and close to rt 516. There are man ... more
Initially you might have financial questions such as how much home can I afford?
What is the bes ... more
I believe that the Creditor would have to file a LIEN againgst the Property, but I am not 100% certain of that. Your local and S ... more
same as 1st mortgage and 2nd mortgage one may be for 80% the other for 20% of original purchase price.
All Towne Realty