Foreclosure in North Adams : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Catherine Ca…, Real Estate Pro in Freehold, NJ
Catherine Cataletto answered:
If my home goes to foreclosure what happen to me financially?
You should seek a foreclosure attorney and an accontant. But I was wondering if you tried to do a short sale. This may save your credit score and money more then a foreclosure might.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 17, 2009 Foreclosure in North Adams
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Berkshire County > North Adams > Foreclosure in North Adams
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer