Curb Appeal in Nassau County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
Who can I complain about a street being hazardous in Freeport?
Depends on who has jurisdiction on the particular street, is it a county or state road, etc.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 4, 2010 Curb Appeal in Freeport
Larry Riggs, Real Estate Pro in Frederick, MD
Larry Riggs answered:
My home has an old, rusted chain-link fence around the entire property (70 x 100). I could repaint it, or,
It really depends on what neighboring homes have. My first impression would be to take it down. If it's rusted getting it cleaned up to accept paint would be a major undertaking. Having ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 23, 2014 Curb Appeal in Massapequa Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Anna Brocco, Broker in Nassau
Anna Brocco
Marco Gomez, Agent in Queens, NY
Marco Gomez
Queens, NY
Annett C Ellis, Broker in Atlantic Beach, NY
Annett C Ellis
Atlantic Beach, NY
Gina Padro, Broker in Merrick
Gina Padro
Home > Q&A > New York > Nassau County > Curb Appeal in Nassau County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer