General Area in Multnomah : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Michael Cheng, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Michael Cheng answered:
My neighbor wants to move a fence 1 foot onto my property to allow room between his house and the fence to move his RV behind his house.
You should check with a real estate attorney on local laws that govern this situation. In some areas, if you allow your neighbor to encroach on your property for 5 years straight, then ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 16, 2014 General Area in Multnomah
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Lauren Iaquinta, Broker in Portland, OR
Lauren Iaquinta
Portland, OR
Tim Manickam, Agent in Portland
Tim Manickam
Annie Rose Shapero, Agent in Portland, OR
Annie Rose Shapero
Portland, OR
Home > Q&A > Oregon > Multnomah County > Portland > Multnomah > General Area in Multnomah
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer