Remodel & Renovate in Mount Washington : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Joe Arnao, Real Estate Pro in Sandwich, MA
Joe Arnao answered:
is it better to repair some water damaged siding, then repaint. or reside the entire house. is wood composite siding respected?
The easy answer is to reside the entire house. Then you know there would be no questions arising, cost not being an issue. Talk to a local builder about the wood composite. We don' ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 16, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in Mount Washington
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Fred Nabati, Broker in Beverly Hills
Fred Nabati
Beverly Hills
Elva Wormley, Mortgage Broker<br/>or Lender in San Jose, CA
Elva Wormley
Mortgage Broker
or Lender

San Jose, CA
Tristam Bielecki, Agent in Highland Park, Los A...
Tristam Bielecki
Highland Park, Los A...
Sheri Bienstock, Agent in 90036
Sheri Bienstock
Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > Mount Washington > Remodel & Renovate in Mount Washington
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer