Mont Vernon : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
what is the definition of a bedroom in NH?
Normally the room should be above ground unless in a split entry, it should have a closet and its own door so that you dont have to walk through one room to get to another and if you ha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 21, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in 03057
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Matthew Cabana, Agent in New Hampshire
Matthew Cabana
New Hampshire
Home > Q&A > New Hampshire > Hillsborough County > Mont Vernon
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer