Financing in Middle River Terrace : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Robert Zeoli, Real Estate Pro in Plantation, FL
Robert Zeoli answered:
Can a mortgagee prevent a partition sale in FL if both owners are on the mortgage?

A partition sale or lawsuit can be a complicated matter and you should seek legal representation if you haven't done so already. I don't think your question can be answered pr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013 Financing in Middle River Terrace
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale > Middle River Terrace > Financing in Middle River Terrace
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer