Maylene : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Donna Burr, Real Estate Pro in Alabama
Donna Burr answered:
my husband is on social security disability long term how can we get a loan to buy a home
Social Security & Disability Income can be grossed up 25%, In doing this, it will allow you to qualify and purchase more house. Adjusted income for qualifying purposes, take your base ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 5, 2013 Home Buying in 35114
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Alabama > Shelby County > Maylene
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer