General Area in Martinez : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Steve Maloney, Real Estate Pro in Danville, CA
Steve Maloney answered:
i am on disability and am now looking for low income housing or section 8 how do i go about getting in with these programs?
Depending on where you would like to live, you'll need to see if that county/ city has a HUD approved housing authority. I work a lot with the Oakland Housing Authority which is the loc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 20, 2012 General Area in Martinez
Monir Mamoun, Real Estate Pro in ,
Monir Mamoun answered:
I have a bachelors of science in human services management, and I have been an on-site property manager for 2 years, Do I need a license?
Wowsers, better late asking than never.

I found a web site with some info. I cite below and provide the link as well.

Must California property managers have a real estate broker&# ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 4, 2010 General Area in Martinez
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Contra Costa County > Martinez > General Area in Martinez
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer