Rental Basics in Linden : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


William Leigh…, Real Estate Pro in New Jersey
William Leigh Holt answered:
Can a landlord give notice to tenant to surrender premises with violations with the state for CO.?
60 days notice: If you have a lease, I would say that the landlord would have to fix the premises for the period. If you are on a month to month, surely the landlord can terminate you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 8, 2009 Rental Basics in Linden
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jarlynn Hyde, Broker in 07031
Jarlynn Hyde
Javier Matallana, Agent in Westfield, NJ
Javier Matallana
Westfield, NJ
Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Union County > Linden > Rental Basics in Linden
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer