Lillington : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Sandra Gaith…, Real Estate Pro in Louisville, KY
Sandra Gaither answered:
I have an FHA loan on a home I lived in for 2 years. Now I relocated to another state under military orders. Can I rent out the home and for how long?
You can rent your home out even if your loan is FHA as long as you've lived in it for at least 1 year. How long you rent is up to you.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 5, 2011 Home Buying in 27546
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > North Carolina > Harnett County > Lillington
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer