Remodel & Renovate in Kansas : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Crystal Swea…, Real Estate Pro in Lawrence, KS
Crystal Swearingen answered:
who can give a repair estimate on the foundation of 410 Nebraska Street, Lawrence KS?
I contacted a company about the repairs and was told they would most likely to have to take down 2 of the walls and build new forms. If you would like more information please feel free ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 13, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in Lawrence
Joan Congilo…, Real Estate Pro in Freehold, NJ
Joan Congilose answered:
Would I increase the value of my 4 br home by converting 1 br upstairs to a bathroom? It would then be a 3 bedroom 2 bath home.
Hi Aeva You might want to check with your listing realtor before making any changes to your house. Have them check to see which way your home would have more market value. Typically a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 20, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in Topeka
Shelley Trost, Real Estate Pro in Lenexa, KS
Shelley Trost answered:
What is the difference between a remodel and new construction on a private home in Johnson Co, KS?
I could better help you if you could be more specific. Are you asking about home costs or something else?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in 66217
Bill Eckler, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler answered:
how do i find out where my property line is between my house and the nieghbors house?

The only way to determine exactly where your property lines are is by having your property surveyed. This could cost you between $300 & $400 but will result in the clarity yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 28, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in Oakland
The Force Gr…, Real Estate Pro in
The Force Group answered:
Changing a 3/4 bath to 1/2 bath
Hello Chrissy,

If you are not planning on selling than I would make the improvements to fit your lifestyle though it sounds as if your downstairs bath is so oversized that you may ev ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 31, 2010 Remodel & Renovate in Edgerton
Joe Nernberg,  in Calabasas, CA
Joe Nernberg answered:
I have a 2 bedroom 1 bath home. I am thinking of doing a quality garage conversion.
Be certain your local building department allows this modification. You still need permanent vehicle parking. Car port? Will you be moving the furnace and water heater. All of these con ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 4, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in 66203
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Kansas > Remodel & Renovate in Kansas
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer