Home Insurance in Kansas : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Paul Holland, Real Estate Pro in Shawnee, KS
Paul Holland answered:
My home was foreclosed in 2006, will I be able to get another loan to purchase another home.
You should be eligible for an FHA loan after 3 years and a conventional after 2yrs. Based on that I think you'd probably be eligible now. Contact for a more detailed answer and t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 10, 2012 Home Insurance in 66109
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
irecently divorced and the court awarded me the house and its indebtedness. i want to change my house insurance to a different company. the current
For legal advice, your best source of information is your attorney--consult with an attorney and see exactly what options you may have.
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 12, 2010 Home Insurance in 66549
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Cindy Ferguson, Agent in Leavenworth, KS
Cindy Ferguson
Leavenworth, KS
Marcy Mcmahan, Agent in Lansing
Marcy Mcmahan
Allison Rank, Agent in Kansas
Allison Rank
Dan Lynch, Agent in Tonganoxie
Dan Lynch
Home > Q&A > Kansas > Home Insurance in Kansas
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer