Foreclosure in Humboldt Park : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Sam Sharp, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Sam Sharp answered:
What is the best way to find foreclosed single family homes and foreclosed apartment buildings owned by banks?
I would recommend connecting with an agent who is familiar with the area - touch base with a few to feel them out and see who fits your needs.
There are a lot of qualified agents tha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 20, 2012 Foreclosure in Humboldt Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > Humboldt Park > Foreclosure in Humboldt Park
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer