Holton : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Shane Milne, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Niguel, CA
Shane Milne answered:
We have a modular home in a park but want to sell and buy a different house what are the financing options with no money available for DP?
If you are buying in the Holton area then once you sell your modular home, and if your household income doesn't exceed $74,050/year, then you can purchase a home with USDA Rural Ho ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 13, 2011 Financing in 66436
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
I want to buy a house but cant come up with the DP what help is there for that?
A local lender would be your best bet for the most accurate answer. There are 2 national programs I'm aware of that offer 0 down payment loans; VA & USDA. For VA you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 27, 2014 Home Buying in 66436
Sarah Klamm, Real Estate Pro in Wellsville, KS
Sarah Klamm answered:
Single mom no job yet, has $44,000 for down payment will bank give small loan on a $67,900 house?
With your big down payment, you might be able to get a loan based on your guaranteed grants. I would suggest going to a local bank and not a large national lender. If you have banked ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 22, 2012 Home Buying in Holton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Kansas > Jackson County > Holton
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer