Hillside : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
Can I still get a loan for about 100.000 if I file bankruptcy 2 1/2 year ago including a foreclosure I am trying to buy a mobile home in Daly City
A lot will depend on the type of bankruptcy, current financial situation, credit score, etc., Visit with any qualified loan officer(s) and then make a determination.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 7, 2010 Home Buying in Hillside
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Sammy L. Hastings, GRI..., Broker in San Francisco
Sammy L. Hastings, GRI...
San Francisco
George Langford &..., Agent in Noe Valley, San Fran...
George Langford &...
Noe Valley, San Fran...
John Kenny, Broker in San Francisco
John Kenny
San Francisco
Home > Q&A > California > San Mateo County > Daly City > Hillside
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer