Halyard Park : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Troy Miller , Real Estate Pro in 53051
Troy Miller answered:
moving to a house located N-5th-St-Milwaukee-WI-53212 . I WANTED TO KNOW IF IT IS A SAFE AREA FOR ME AND MY FAMILY TO LIVE IN. MOVING FROM GA !
Depends where on N. 5th St you are talking about. You can get detailed crime information from the police dept which is located at 2920 N. 4th St, Milwaukee (Milwaukee Police Dept, Dist ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 19, 2011 Crime & Safety in Halyard Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Wisconsin > Milwaukee County > Milwaukee > Halyard Park
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer